Saturday, September 29, 2012

Failure

If I were gone would you miss me?
Or would you let me leave empty and free?
Because no more is there a 'we'
 
It's upsetting and sad
But it no longer matters
I'm on my own
Not that far from home
 
I had it then I lost it
Just because I didn't care
You threw a fit
The whole time I knew it was fair
 
I'm so far gone
I just can't be helped
I'm the only one
I have to help myself if I want to be helped
 
I'm all by myself
No one by my side now
I'm sure I need the help
But I am just going to drown
 
There's no way to escape
No other paths to walk on
It's me against today
Tomorrow, the next and so on
 
I can hear you talk about me
As if i wasn't there
But you really don't see
That i'm about to tear
 
I'm so far gone
I just can't be helped
I'm the only one
I have to help myself if I want to be helped

No comments:

Post a Comment